Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Today was an exceptionally bad day as I was tricked a few times while I only tricked 1 person, and that unlucky guy is Vincent Tay.
In the morning, I was almost late. Then, in class, Miss Chan went through all the things she gave back yesterday. What a bad day to start a morning. If not for the noisy environment, I assure you that I would have slipped back into la-la-land, a.k.a dreamland. (But I didn’t) Then….
We interrupt you to bring you this programme:
The 1st trick
Priya: Miss Chan got give MNQ right?
Me: (Shocked) No! You sure?
Priya: April Fools!
Me: Grrr………..
Please continue…………….
Then it was commercial break. Optical illusion was nice, but the best is still the crazy English.
PE was nothing much. All standing broad jump and shuttle run. I still cannot jump and then land soft. During recess, I tested Zhi Xun on his speech for a Chinese debate later in the afternoon. The………
We interrupt you to bring you this programme:
The 2nd trick
Qi Hang: spin this mini Rolette if you dare.
Me: Why not?
As I spin, I felt a numb of electricity. I let go of it immediately.
Continue, please………..
During Chinese class, there was a Chinese calligraphy competition of the P6, for the celebration of (not April fools, please, they won’t be that good) Mother tongue week.
Frankly, in my whole lifetime till now, I have never don’t work in such a serious manner. Th……….
We interrupt you to bring you this programme:
The 3rd trick
Wen Su: This is a candy bottle. Open it if you want to.
Me: (Open the box. Get the same numbing shock.)
Wen Su: Now that it is open there will be no numbing shock. Try if you don’t believe me.
Me: (Press with all my might. Real shocking.)
Wen Su: (laughing like mad)
Continue if you must……….
During lunch, play basketball. With Marc on our team, it’s a sure win. One shot that impressed me was that Yue Lin scored a 3-pointer+silent. Pro!
Higher Mother Tongue
Teacher said jokes. He continues the movie from where he left. (We are suppose to watch a movie, spot the idioms and write the sentence down) It was very funny. I really take my hat off Stephen Chow. The story was Journey to the West. Suppose to be long time ago right? Then there was English and Japanese. Ha Ha!
That’s all for today. And guess what? Zhi Xun, Vincent Lo and Chong Wei won the competition and got into the semi-finals.
Happy April Fools!
Kim Yao @ Tuesday, April 01, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here