Saturday, April 19, 2008
Yesterday there was a bazaar in my school held by the prefects. There was kachaing-puteh, a game on ping-pong balls and egg-crates, jumble sale, personalised file making and photo taking. I spent about $4 plus. Here's the full story......
In the morning i forget about the `must-read-science-booster-notes-Fridays' rule and bought `Percy Jackson and the lightning thief ' which i borrowed from the school library. Then it struck upon me that i had forgotten completely about the bazaar!!!!! Then was the pledged taking and the singing of National Anthem. Then Miss Chan came and remind me again about the bazaar. Then she said that we would be returning to class anymore except for Mother Tongue. The hall was to be our classroom and we would revise using the biggest screen in the school. Hurray!!!!!!!!(which would be great if it was to come true because it never did - time constrain)
Then I asked Miss Chan for permission to go to the canteen to make a call. I called my grandmother and told her to go to the fence of the school during my break time and bring $5 with her. (Desperate situations call for desperate measures - I didn't even took it from her - I borrowed it)
Then Miss Chan handed out the percentage worksheet which we were suppose to finish by yesterday( but we didn't - time constrain). Then in the end we only did worksheet 7 and 8. Then miss Chan sent a few boys( including me) to get flip charts from different classes. I wanted to go with Vincent Tay, but I had to go with Wei Jie. Never Mind.
We went to a Pri 3, 4 and 6 class. We even took the lift down.(it was damn heavy) After that the students started to come. They bought lots of things and after a while I had to return to class as there was a Chinese test. The test was damned difficult. Oh and meanwhile, at the photo taking stall, Tsan Sze Ling was flaring like an erupting volcano.
Then the Primary ones came one by one, including my cousin, Darren Ong.(the P1 just started school as they are in the afternoon session) I offered him my sugared nuts I bought at one of the stalls. Then he got scolded by his form teacher. Oops......
I even had to miss higher mother tongue as i had to help out at the stall. When Goh Wei Ling(the head prefect) ask me what was my reason to skip it, i told her that I was helping where ever help is needed. Sounds like a super hero and a odd job worker at the same time.
Then at 1.30pm, I really had to go as I had Chinese creative writing course. I wrote the compo in a rush and felt that it wasn't good. And that was the last session until a long time because of the June holidays and SA1. I asked the teacher for her email address. And then another Chinese teacher came out of no where and said that she was not satisfied with the trash in the dust bin and appointed me and Zhi Xun to be the trash cleaning managers. Some more the nearest dustbin so far away! @#$%
Then I went to the hall again for fun. I listened to Marc telling Miss Chan about his evil past.
Then I left the school and went for Chinese tuition which i postpone earlier for the bazaar. (as you can see, although I'm not a prefect, i sacrificed a lot too)
Kim Yao @ Saturday, April 19, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here