<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 26, 2008

After all these years of waiting and waiting today have finally come, ta-da!I get my own house keys. Hip-hip-hurray! ( but I cannot bring it to school. Wait kenna stolen)

This morning I went for tuition. It was a close shave. Here's the story......

Kim Yao Stories Episode 112-
Will he make it or will he not?
Kim Yao thought that he was suppose to wait at 8.45 instead of 7.45. Then when he just finished brushing his teeth, Yeo Ines called him and shouted into the receiver,'KIM YAO! are you still at home?' Then he really woke up. he was terrible late. It was already 8.15 and the tuition was at 8.30. Will Kim Yao make it, or will he not? (we shall find out after the break. Stay tune to Kim Yao stories on channel 5)

Then at lightning speed, Kim Yao showered and changed. He packed his bag and shot out of the house. Fortunately, his uncle was going to sent him to tuition. But it was Bukit Timah, after all. Will he make it, or will he not?(we shall find out after the short break. Stay tune, people. Stay tune)

Five minutes later......
'Wait! Pull over! there she are! The three of them! Bye!' exclaimed Kim Yao. He dashed out of the car and gave chase immediately. When he reached that spot, there was no sight of the three girls anymore. What is Kim Yao going to do without the tutor's unit number?Then based on his memories of the lift number and the unit being the first on on the left, Kim Yao started from 4th floor, then 6th, then 8th. Just as he was about to give up, he went up to the 10th floor. He heaved a sigh of relieve as he knocked at the door. He went in and sat down, continuing with the tuition.
He made it after all.
The End.
(If I go to exam with this compo, I bet I fail)
Actually, lots of funny things happened during the tuition but they are not revealed due to personal reasons, and one of them is that I'm too young to die in the hands of a ruthless, revengeful and selfish Head Prefect.(I didn't point any fingers, so neither should you)
And I miss the bus stop when I took 184, then had to go back to interchange again to take 284 to Sunset Way for another tuition. Saw Evonne and Ines at the bus stop. Shocked. I mean, Yeo Ines was. And I saw Wei Ling's mother for the first time in real life. Didn't even realise that in the first place. Tough luck.
Face the hard truth with a smile.

Kim Yao @ Saturday, April 26, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here