<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 days ago (21th of April) was my SA1 English compo. Damn horrible. I chose the 'you were reading a book when you picked up a phone. Soon tears welled up in your eyes' instead of the picture one. I felt that the picture one was too constrain. The one I chose I can at least I can let my imagination run. Maybe I was wrong. And my situational writing forgot to make paragraph.
Today took injection. Check eye, check dick, check heart,, check height, check weight then take 2 injections. I checked the height and weight first. Grown by 0.5cm. So little. And Gordon is 0.1cm shorter than me. I still taller you know. Pro!
Then I went for for the eye test. So lousy! My eyesight is damn sucking without spectacles. Then the dick checking. It was horrible too. No privacy. Then the heart test was OK. But the lady look so fierce. Never mind. And i finally got my hands on Percy Jackson volume 2: The sea of monsters. But cannot borrow as got something wrong. So close yet so far...................
The fateful item, injections. The needle poke into my skin, pain. Then everything was so quick. The needle come out already still I don't know. And the liquid that was given to me was sooooooo........yuk! The taste was still in my mouth.(In P1, I still can remember, when I was given it I thought that the nurse poisoned me) And both jabs was painful. The pain is still in my left arm now.....
Gibson just called to tell me about a secondary 3 Maths topic called Logarithm. Indeed is secondary work. Quite interesting. Go search on it if you are interested. Bye bye for now....
I will be back.........
P.S. The dick is the male private part.

Kim Yao @ Wednesday, April 23, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here