Thursday, April 24, 2008
Wah, today my injected arm still damned pain. Very vulnerable now…..
Today morning Ms Chan gave back our Maths test. I scored 88/100. The stupid Gibson Chin called me yesterday night talking about secondary 3 math topic, now he only score 70+. Cannot even cope with P6 want to cope with Sec 3 work? Silly people. Maths mark just like my Chinese mark. So lucky. Must buy 4D, 8888. Let’s continue, shall we…..
During Chinese class my mark almost deducted because of a wrong word. Lucky teacher don’t mind…….
During recess, I tried to finish my tuition homework, but cannot even complete half. Then the relationship tree is extended.( If you haven’t heard about it, go to Sze Ling’s blog) Then we did muscular and skeletal system, and magnets. After that, I was so tired I thought I was going to die. Luckily Ms Chan revived me with her commercial breaks. There was this frog game and Darren Lim was the only one who succeeded. I’m so proud of him.
I just finished my Chinese compo and science practice papers. All from tuition.
Kim Yao @ Thursday, April 24, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here