<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh my I cannot believe that i just finished 3 practice papers for Chinese. But it was suppose to be punishment cause I have not been doing my assessment book for tuition for like half a year then only have one chapter done. Now I only have 2 chapters undone, but my higher MT still got 6 chapters undone, so it is still kns.

Anyway, here is a conversation that I had between Darren Lim, Evonne Tay(the immature one), and me.

Me to Darren Lim: ask the immature girl beside you to shut up.
Darren Lim to the immature one: ask the immature , childish, fishy, sneaky, starry starry night (from the blog skin) to shut up.
Darren Lim retorts back to the immature one and says: YOU SHUT UP LAH

somehow i find this conversation uber funny.
Victories over others are always sweet; revenges on others are always nice.
Victories over you are always bitter; revenges on you are always bad.

Oh and by the way, today Ms Chan was talking about Vincent, then she mention the song called Vincent, otherwise known as starry starry night. Coincidentally,
1. I have it
2. Starry Starry Night is the title(or whatever you call that) for this blog
3. It appeared in the Hong Kong drama Heart of Greed, when a character named Chang Zai Xin in the show wanted to learn how to play the song to IMPRESS(i hope Nishan and Saqlian are reading this) her boyfriend.

Bye piglets, going to do homework again.

Kim Yao @ Wednesday, August 27, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here