Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I just came back from the very tiring badminton. At first I was very tempted to go to Regent Park for soccer and badminton, but since it was in open air(not a good condition to play), I decided to go sports hall. I made the correct choice. It was raining the whole day. yay...
My Day:
today was super ordinary during supplementary, nothing special happened. After school I went home, took a shower, and started doing my 30 science mcq. After I finished, I immediately took out my English Bumper to do. And I finished it! Together with Hui Ping. I think we are the only one in class who have finished the Bumper. What a pleasant sense of achievement!
After that, I went for badminton together with Gordon, Darren Lim, Vincent Tay and Eun Seong. Ten Gordon said that his shoes were too friction-less, and he was sliding all the time. Then I suggested changing shoes, which was what we did. Then I was the one sliding all around. I guess that is what you call putting yourself in other people's shoes. Other then that, the badminton session was quite normal also. At least did not stone. ^_^ After that, I went home then Vincent Tay complained that he did not have an umbrella. Since we were going in the same direction, I shared the umbrella with him. I 'escorted' him all the way to the bus interchange then I made my way back. Next, I took my second shower of the day and took the third meal of my day. Then I blog.(which is what I am doing now)
Hmm.... feel to lazy to go down to Junction 8 to collect my phone.Will do it tomorrow.
Bye people. Going to do English tuition homework now.
Kim Yao
Kim Yao @ Wednesday, September 03, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here