<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 19, 2008

I delicate this entire blog post...to the Bean Clan!

A New Song
Just now I was eating my bee hoon when i heard the advertisement going
'UIC ar, UIC, 清洁妈妈真开心. '
Then , I was like, why not,
'the Bean Clan ar, the Bean Clan, join 了Bean Clan 真开心!'

And to support Vincent Tay's blog post ( Vincent Tay's blog: http://www.dabeanci.blogspot.com/) , I have come up with a new and improved Bean Clan song. Here goes:

Song for Bean Clan.
Composer: Ong Kim Yao
Original inspiration: Ahn Eun Seong and Vincent Tay

Bean Clan is for everyone,
Bean Clan not a crime,
Bean Clan is a must for all,
Bean clan very good,
Civil Defense and Police, don’t forget Army, they cannot escape and they want to go Bean Clan
Listen fellow Singapore,
Listen carefully
Want to share something with you,
Don’t worry it free
I serve Bean Clan all my life,
This is my story,
Who is singing out of tune?
The name is Mr. Bean!

Some of us active members,
And some run away,
Some of us higher order,
Some are retarded
Mess Boy, Provost and Medic, all have joint Bean Clan,
And at the end of the day
We are nothing but genius!
Kenna watered day and night,
Hope we germinate,
All your friends working full time,
But you are billionaire.
Everyone will join Bean Clan,
And they get first prize,
That is how you do not work
And get to become rich

Listen fellow Singapore, listen carefully,
I will support Bean Clan now,
Hope you not blind to see
Bean Clan is for everyone
Bean Clan not a crime,
Bean Clan is a must for all,
Bean Clan very good,
So prepare to join Bean Clan now,
Or you will regret it.



Adapted from the NS song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK3wi2Tt4Pc)

LOL
Will keep you updated.

Kim Yao

Kim Yao @ Friday, September 19, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here