<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 24, 2008

WOW, finally I manage to blog sia, too lazy to blog.

Today...
the day started off with giving out fliers at block 432. Just found out that that particular block where my relative stays is block 432, only if I can go out to the 12 floor then.... ^_^ Next was the secondary booth thing again. Yesterday had also. Today went to Nanhua(1st session), Fuhua(2nd session), and Clementi Town (3rd session). Yesterday went River Vally(1st), Gan Eng Seng(2nd), Jurong (3rd).

Recess very exciting. I screamed once, ate Mee Rebus, convinced Darren Lim not to call people *toot* and *toot*, and looked at people play stress using uno cards.
*toot* = censored.

Next was the very very very sickening telematch. At the start there were 2 teams(male) from 6/6. Then left 1. Then in the end no more. Why? Cause we got defeated. And it was all my fault lah. Cause of my very *toot*toot*toot* blunder, I caused defeat. \

1. I let Ms Chan down
2. I let the team down
3. I let the class down
4. I let myself down

Shall not talk about badminton cause there was nothing much.

Bye.
Kim Yao

Kim Yao @ Friday, October 24, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here