<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tsan Sze Ling, you better read this:

According to my Longman Active Study Dictionary, This was the given dfinition for the word slander:
a spoken statement about someone that is not true and is intended to damage the good opinion that people have of that person.

And according to the online dictionary, http://www.dictionary.com/, this was the definition given for the word slander:
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
URL: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slander

Lastly, according to one Drima's blog post:
1. I influenced Darren Lim to call Evonne 'sucker'(which is false)
2. I ganged up on her(which is untrue)
3. I called her asshole(fine, this is true, but I already apologised)

The fact is that:
1. Darren Lim was the one who went to influence Eun Seong to call Evonne 'sucker', according to Eun Seong. And even if he gave me false information, I can swear to god that I did not influence anyone to call anyone else sucker.

2. And I shall repeat myself that I did not gang up on her. I merely agreed with Darren Fong that the shuttlecock touched the line and it was counted as an 'in'. And before I can do anything she shouted that I ganged up against her. Which just goes to show that she takes the game too seriously.

So she made false accusations which were, off course, false and not true, and it did damage to the good opinion that people have on me. And trust me, people out there have a good opinion on me.

So, in conclusion, Tsan Sze Ling, you are wrong. Very, very wrong.

Till we meet again,
Kim Yao.

Kim Yao @ Friday, October 24, 2008
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here