Thursday, January 15, 2009
Hi people! Long time no see! Was busy chionging homework
I wanna use this chance to blog and rebutt Wei Ling.
1. I have told you since the first day we met that i am not microscopic so i can't get on your nerves. (Maybe you tell them a joke now and they will laugh at it at your funeral. They just don't get it..... until maybe a long time later)
2. I can be a pain in the neck but i haven't tried to. So you won't be feeling the pain. Not until i sit on your neck. Then it will really be a pain in your neck.
3. Off course i can be in drama club. The person told me during cca orientation: 'if you want to join drama but you didn't get in. come look for me. I ensure you get in.' I pro leh.
4. For the second time today, I would like to tell you that I can easily sue you for defamation for i didn't call you shameless; I merely asked you not to be shameless.
5. In case you haven't realised, you were the one accusing me! Are you dumb enough to know who is suppose to cry and be angry? If your pea-sized brain doesn't work(why am i surprise), try using your butt.
I can see that your predictions are very lousy and you don't know me well at all.
Kim Yao
P.S. - I am going to change the music soon. And probably the blog skin too.
Kim Yao @ Thursday, January 15, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here