Friday, February 13, 2009
Wah so tiring today sia..... went for my first session of NPCC. I did the 2 most basic foot drills under the hot sun for 2 hours. zzz. And on the other hand, the NCC's, were just standing under the sun and playing soccer. So fair right.
The best thing about NPCC are the teachers. They joke around with you like friends. Very Sway sia. There are 2 teachers in charge of NPCC, and both are Vincent Lo's teachers. And his most horrible teacher is changing in March. And they don't believe in writing lines, but independent learning. and for me? Horrible teachers, the worst has yet to come, and line writings.
Haiz.... I screwed up a couple of test in the past few days, today's one being history. I anyhow fill in a 5 mark elaboration question. -_-" Do I look like Stamford raffles to you? or anyone from that time?
Oh and I realised that in Hwa Chong, you fall sick for 1 day, is as good as falling sick for 3 days in primary school, especially on the days when you have humanities. You will find that you won't be able t catch up. I believe that this is called "can die, but cannot fall sick" in the harsh and ruthless society which I call home. (okay I just put that redundant and out of place thing there to copy-human Vincent Tay)
Oh and I saw Ines on bus 282 today while walking home lethargically today.
ZZZ i haven't touch on my tuition homework due tomorrow. got to go.
Kim Yao.
Kim Yao @ Friday, February 13, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here