Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Yay founders day rocks so much.... school ended at 10 and it only started at 8.... so only 2 hours. but please understand that this 2 hours seemed to be extended to it's fullest. You have no idea how much energy it takes not to fall asleep while watching a stupid video. Some more i sitting at front row leh......
After the stupid video, went to see Ms Adeline Tan. Expected lah....she reject our idea. And we only have 2 more weeks to come up with something. if not, will be super pai seh in front of the crowd.
Do you people have any everyday problems? tag on tag board please.
(don't tell me things like your school not allowing ankle socks, too much homework, or it rains everyday. You must understand that I am not like Tan Kah Kee who got some random people to donate $500,000 at one go. I'm not influential)
Went to Bukit Batok with Vincent Lo after school. I thought we were going somewhere special like a kopitiam with some nice food but in the end we went to ...... MacDonald's. So common one.
Then went to the library at West Mall. Vincent Lo asked me "how you know this is West Mall?"
I wanted to tell him that I have been here before (I'm not like some mountain tourtoise who has never travelled in my whole life) and the "west mall" thing was printed everywhere, but never mind.
If only everyday is Founders Day.
Kim Yao
Kim Yao @ Wednesday, March 25, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here