<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hi people I'm back. You probably thought that I was killed in school by teachers, but I wasn't. I was too lazy to blog.

Life is nice nowadays. I don't really get much homework nowadays, but even if I do, I'll just procrestinate to the last minute, or maybe try to finish it before the subject teacher comes in.

Anyway, school was nice last week. On Thursday my class was sent to Chua Chu Kang stadium to witness the Track and Field finals and to cheer for Hwa Chong.

Those guys were really pro... I always thought that corners sucked in races but those people always overtake others at corners 0_0.

And you will feel very 0_0 when you see those people doing high jump, especially when you had high jump for PE that week and you realised that you cannot even achieve half of what they did.

But anyway, Hwa Chong won 2 out of the 3 divisions.

And I was elated.

Not only because my school is freaking pro in track and field (the arrogant dicispline master went to call Hwa Chong a powerhouse in track and fields, so action) , but because the so called tradition was that if Hwa Chong won 2 out of 3 of the divisions, the next day we will only get half day school.

So, the next day, friday, my school ended at 11.20.

That was also the day that I had my NPCC uniform sizing.

Oh speaking of NPCC, Vincent Lo wants to quit NPCC and join the school band. I hate him lah, want to abandon me in NPCC. Wonder why he choosed band. zzz

And they told us that we would not be having any recreational traing from sec 2 onwards. But when I saw the cue table ( cue table states who's going to do what, in case you don't know), under the sec 4 it was :
fall in -> attendence taking-> recreactional training -> dismissal

NCOs talk shit? ( hope no NCOs are reading this. Otherwise I will die the next training)

Anyway, NPCC was scheduled to have 2h of foot drills and then half hour of physical training. Then immediately after that I had to chong to nanyang auditorium for the debate finals stinking like a piece of shit.

But that was only the schedule. hahaz

The NCOs decided to be kind that day and released us immediately after the uniform sizing. We didn't even do kelua baris (dismissal drill). hahahahz.

So I went home, took a shower, slack for a while, then went for debate finals.

Nanyang auditorium is interesting. 2 levels one.
I shall not elaborate on the debate content since I don't know how to write it out.
Ng Li Ki a.k.a the chairman of the 36th high school council, was there as a debater. Expected.

That's the end of my blog post. Damn abrupt right.

I am freaking happy that there is only 4 schooling days this week. yay.

Kim Yao

Kim Yao @ Sunday, April 26, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here