Monday, April 6, 2009
I just realised something stupid, so I'm going to make a super short post of it.
Teachers and adults keep telling us to live in harmony, and not to bully others..... but it's ironic that what they are promoting (homework) and demoting (bullying) are basically the same.
You see, for bullying the bully is happy and the guy who kenna is sad and will eventually become emo.
Same goes for homework.
The teacher is happily giving out homework and the children are suffering.
What's the difference?
Anyway, here's a quick fact to make you people jealous. I won't be having lessons on this Thursday because of this judging of a project that last for the whole day.
Judging for the whole day might sounds ridiculous be at least better then school -.-
Oh and I'm dead meat cause I delayed my swimming consent form for 2 weeks and if i forget again tomorrow Mr Dennis Ong is going to screw me. T_T
why i so forgetful??????
Oh and I swam 50m of breaststroke without stopping today. You might think " oh big deal. that's so little" but it means alot to me.
Okay must go do homework liao bye bye.
Kim Yao
Kim Yao @ Monday, April 06, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here