Tuesday, July 21, 2009
hmm.... so many things happened today. And I can link 2 major things together.
1. Vincent Lo believes that meeting NCO means bad luck. And today I
> Ran into hong kang sir at nanyang side and walked "with" him to school.
> Ran into hong kee sir in the toilet. lol. (today his birthday somemore. bad luck x2)
> Ran into the ever emo javan sir at the canteen.
> Ran into the "known to be perverted" kenneth sir at canteen also.
4 NCOs, ran into all 4 of them.
So it was bad luck x5. double for hong kee.
And after that I had my detested science lesson.
And so my classmate was telling me some weird joke about micheal jackson's nose dropping and we kept laughing. What's worse of all, the chu-chia weiling (science teacher) was in a bad mood. So when she saw me laughing, she asked me why was I laughing, and obviously i didn't say it cause it was so retarded.
So, I was asked to write
" I will behave myself when queueing up outside the science laboratory in future" x200
What's more, I forgot to bring my practical file and so was asked to write
"I will remember to bring my practical file in future" x200
Oh, and when i was doing the experiment, I broke the glass rod that was supposed to be used for stirring. haha.
lol and since she was in a bad mood alot of other people got punished also. So i came up with a plan.
I do abit > i ask everyone to finish and don't write their name > compile and hand in > teacher don't know how much i did > save time, save paper, save ink
and that was what i did.
And I was still lazy so for the 2 long sentences i changed them to
"I will behave myself in future"
and
"I will remember to bring my file"
And obviously I wrote them with horrendous handwriting.
I strongly believe that Hwa Chong students are not suppose to be wasting their time doing things like this. Writing lines, for goodness sake, which consortium other then ProEd does this? Just because we are ProEd doesn't mean we have alot of spare time.
If every teacher does this type of stupid thing, I can ensure you that the next "Chinese High School Riot" will happen soon.
hmm......
I shall go finish up my science ace now.
Kim Yao
P.S. I signed up for some weird sudoku thing which i forgot about. Can believe i did it. I don't even play it. I think the thing is "those who join will get ace point". Otherwise i won't sign up
Kim Yao @ Tuesday, July 21, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here