<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

wah lau today was damn pissing.
I spend 3.5h doing something that I could have done in 15 mins.
I was at the bloody computer labs waiting for a bloody computer so that I can finish my photoshop work and THERE WAS SO MANY PEOPLE.
and after 3h 15 mins i finally got a computer to use.

and the stupidiest thing is that there are like what, 4-5 computer labs in high school section but only have 2 that has photoshop. zzz

oh and my science test fell sick so haha science test postponed.
but today still had sciene period lar, some weird Mr Wee came and talk talk talk about paper chromatography.

but oh my shit tomorrow's music test.
i shouldn't even be studying for this type of useless thing lar, but i just don't like bad grades.

-homework-
1. sicence (mark homework)
2. music > revision
3. tuition homework
4. peotry portfolio
5. history worksheet > print out

haha life sucks
i go mark my science homework liao.

Kim Yao
P.S. go listen to "21 guns" by Green Day. Or if you are looking for something to laugh at go search for "Hoedown Throwdown" on youtube.

Kim Yao @ Tuesday, July 14, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here