Saturday, August 29, 2009
Since I've ignored this blog for about a week i shall now blog about what happened during sabbatical and some emo stuff before I proceed to doing my math homework/ research.
Sabbatical was fine, quite fun actually. Folding origami isn't as simple as you think, and there's lots of math stuff involve, like when they talk about the angles and that polygon the shape is. Only got 2 ace for it, I think. I was mislead into thinking that i was able to get a maximum of 5 ace from this sabbatical, when in fact the maximum i could get was only 3. So now I've got
2 + 3 + 2 = 7 math ace
This little amount of ace is very depressing if you think about it, looking at it from my perspective. Math is the only subject that I don't screw up in test and it's my only hope for a better MSG. Imagine losing your only A1 just because the ace isn't maxed.
[I lost my faith in my Chinese, after I got A2 last term. I'm probably getting a B3 this term cause of my assignments and composition]
Anyway, I had my NPCC weekly training yesterday again. Was exceptionally enthusiastic, probably because of Cai Hong Liang's absence, and because of the fact that it would be the last time I train with my sec 4 NCOs. The next time I see them in their uniform, it will be the Passing-out Parade next Thursday.
I know that I will definitely miss my NCOs, although they were the ones who pumped me, shouted at me for no apparent reason and do stupid things like going for course.
I won't survive the year with new NCOs like Marcus Goh and Tan Peng Ning around, who shouts 'samula' at everything.
okay let's move on, NPCC's too depressing and emo. I wonder how i'm going to survive the passing out parade with my substandard drills. -.-
Anyway, teachers day is in a few days time. A week ago I was still very excited about going back to primary school, but I just asked myself a question, and I could not find an answer to it.
QN : "what is your purpose of going back to primary school?"
a week's ago's answer would be:
"to see Ms Chan, Ms Tang and all my primary school friends"
But I began questioning myself. What is my purpose of going back? Letting them see what I've become and my results? Neither of this 2 are honourable. My msg has never hit below 3.00, so why would they be proud of me? And am I willing to let them see that after going to Hwa Chong, I've become a vulgar person? Is that really the image that i want to portray?
Therefore, I doubt I should go back.
With this emo stuff, I end my post
Kim Yao
Kim Yao @ Saturday, August 29, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here