<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yesterday was a very nice day although there was NPCC. In fact, NPCC was nice also. =)
But it was not a day without disasters.

I got sent out of class for the first time in my Sec School life.
Who's class was it, very predictable right?
Science class.

So, what happened was that Mrs Chu was going through the powerpoint slides on Cell, Tissues and Organs and we were suppose to take down notes.

[ basically, we are suppose to write down everything that is on the slides. everything. when we can just print the ppt out from ivle >.< ]

---------
Mrs Chu: " take out your notes lah! don't need to study is it? among all the classes i teach, your class has the worst msg for this term"

*everyone, including me, takes out their notes. I cannot find my note mah, then i took longer*

Mrs Chu: "why, kim yao, don't need study is it, table so empty"

Me: "no lah, I still looking for my notes"

{ after i found out my notes, i started copying. but somehow, Mrs Chu DID NOT see me copying, and thus sent me out of class. Me, not wanting to argue with her, walked out of class without uttering a word. At first, i was leaning against the door. Then she said that i was not allowed to lean against any support. I immediately stiffened and stood with my hands behind me, in "Sir NangDiri" position. This action was followed by a few smiles from my classmates which i interpret as "good. niao her more. see how she respond" }

--------
that probably ruined the whole science class. Luckily she's not my form teacher. I never got sent out of class before in Mrs Raj's class. cause....
me <3 LA class
me <3 Math class
me <3 PE class
me <3 music class
me <3 drama class (read on to find out why)

let's get on with the rest of the post.

Oh, and not to miss out this very unimportant thing: I got praised by the art teacher for taking the initiative to wash the tools used for art class.

Insignificant it may be, but it means alot to me.

Oh, and NPCC. I had expected it to be stupid and retarded but actually it's quite fun. I got to see my old NCOs for the last time and see Vincent Lo. haha.

Tying knots is fun when you know how to do it.

Then there was the PT. wah had the flow to run seh. run 2.2 km never get stitches. XD
but then, i didn't like the 40 pumpings. my hand still hurts.
haha then for the 2nd round we were told run while following the "left, left, left right left" timing, then when you run you can hear the sound of the steps.

----------
when i went home, I got an even bigger shock when i checked my ace records.
I maxed/close to max for 4 subjects. i was so wow cause

in term 2 my ace points were:
english - 5
math - 3
chinese - 4
science - 1
I.H - 1
IS - 8

and now it's:
english - 9
science - 9
chinese - 10 (max woots)
IH - 5
IS - 12
math - 3 (omg sianz)

you see the leap in science???
and i excepted the chinese to max cause i spend alot of time and effort on the "singapore ok" thing.
IH is confirm max one, cause alvin tan haven't mark and key in yet. the following have not been counted for IH:
1. script and diary entry
2. singapore defense plan
3. maria hertogh riot
4. anti NS riot
5. chinese middle school riot
6. hock lee bus riot
7. 1964 racial riot
8. 1969 racial riot

if don't max i can kill myself already.

damn proud of my science and english. English term3 blog haven't count yet. So it's confirm maxed also. XD

Science is also damn simple. only 1 ace left, just
choose one topic from her website > copy, paste, edit > submit > max
my sabbatical TIC is Mrs Chu some more, don't need scared forget to submit.

Speaking of sabbaticals, it's next week. So it's gonna be pure slack, and still can get ace. I will get math ace (just what i need) cause i went for "math and origami". stupid it may be, but it was for the ace.

I made the right choice to go for that. Many of my classmates went for Enlightenment, which gives you science ace. I almost put that as my first choice.

If i did, then it would have been useless, cause my science already got 9, and my math only got 3.
If i did, then i would be lamenting about my stupidity.

but i didn't.
and I'll find my ways to max my math ace through this sabbatical. Or get a score that is close to max.

everything seems so perfect wow.

Note: must go revise Indices soon, forgetting all the rules already.

Kim Yao, who has just made another long long post.
P.S. notice that i call my science teacher Mrs Chu and not Chu-chia or chu chia wei ling?
I'm making one last effort to refine my choice of words.

Kim Yao @ Saturday, August 22, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here