<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8109848573383658744?origin\x3dhttps://changedmyaddress.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 11, 2009

Lol, I was reading my blog archives and I realised that there's a big difference between the way i blog in 2008 and now.
-I no longer use epic phrase like "exceptional", "voda voda", "silly people", etc.
-More and more "faces" appear on my post, like (: or -_-.
-I used to colour the words on my blogpost
-Other then the epic phrases, my use of words is also different
-My english was epic fail. [maybe it still is]

lol... this is damn epic
Me to Darren Lim: ask the immature girl[evonne] beside you to shut up.
Darren Lim to evonne:shut up.
Evonne to Darren Lim:ask the immature , childish, fishy, sneaky, starry starry night (from the blog skin) to shut up.
Darren Lim retorts back to the immature one and says: YOU SHUT UP LAH
from my archive also lol

Another epic one: [Guo Chen must read this arh]

Scary people I have met in my life (in ranking)
1. GSTLS (only I and Gordon knows who is this hahaz)
2. GST (not known to many)
3. Ms Chan
4. the raj, my retarded form teacher
5. NCOs in NPCC
6. Vincent Lo (变风,变雨)
7. People with extreme mood swings


1. I'm not afraid of the Raj -.- I'm only afraid of writing lines
2. Vincent Lo is too spastic. Dangerously spastic.
3. @ Guo Chen: I'm soooo afraid of Tan Peng Ning cause He's an NCO and he has extreme mood swing, so he's scary x2

Haiz, i go sleep liao. bb

Kim Yao @ Friday, December 11, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....



Tagbox

Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang

Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com The particular podcast is >here