Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Haiz, dunno why am I at blogger -.-
Probably cause I've got nothing else to do.[actually i do, but... never mind lols]
lols, 1st of Dec. One month of holiday past. That was fast =.=
Schools going to start soon... and omg i dunnno where the sec 2s sit for morning flag raising. Later i go there then blur blur then embarrass myself. -.-
Anyway, 1 month of holidays have past yeah? And I've done nothing constructive -.-
And Goh Wei Ling was telling me yesterday that she's going to start mugging starting from today. She say "I mug so early because i never get the 1.00 msg".
Easy for her to say cause she got it before. I never even get 1.00+ msg before, except this year eoy.
Hm.... maybe I'll stop slacking so much also. Actually I considered studying some stuff for next year but I don't even know what are they going to teach for subjects like history and geography. Haiz. I tried reading my lit book next year[To kill a mockingbird] but I didn't understand it and I fell asleep on my father's car reading it. ohwellz.
And considering the fact that there won't be much 6/6 outing anymore, I should have more spare time. But there's always campcraft comp to spoil everything, damn it. [why can't terence sir just kick me out]
hm... shall go do math tuition homework while sounding horn.
Kim Yao
Kim Yao @ Tuesday, December 01, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here