Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Hm... since (P/)CI Guo Chen told me to blog, I'm at blogger again - "never defy your NCOs/sirs" lol.
Anyway gordon also told me to blog.
ZzZ I don't know what I want to blog about, wanted to blog since saturday but I was too lazy.
The best news this week is probably the fact that I passed campcraft :D Never mug for nothing :D Let's hope I pass road safety also so I can go for promotion test.
But if I get both badges then fail promotion test then.... =.=
Anyway there was Annual General meeting on monday, in the end no uniform check, wthell. Iron the pants + polish boots like gay in the end no uniform check, zzz
Wah the annual general meeting damn =.=, keep talking about total defence and napfa, stuff that I failed -.-
Marcus sir wants us to pass napfa. He wants our boots to be sibei imba -.-
He and Guo Chen sir force wants us to <3 NPCC.
zzz.
And today there was the spring cleaning session, which was much nicer then the previous one, probably cause a particular CI wasn't there, lols. The other time we spent so much time on the stupid tent sheet thing, think was arrange and arrange again or something, so pek chek. Today's one was like about 1/2 h sitting down there talking about MouseHunt, and lols, Terence(sir) didn't say a thing.
Haha, Bryan Ong (sir) managed to get a clock in 1 day.
Then there was this 15 mins extra session of campcraft-flagstuff. Then the knowledgeable Philmann ar, wah flagstuff imba kia sia, every thing Terence(sir) say he also make comment. Noisy like shit lar wth, cannot even concentrate on what the sir was saying. Feel like slapping that Failman. Why Tan Peng Ning never come out ask him knock it down, zzz
Haiz nothing else to blog.
(O.O this post so much singlish)
Kim Yao
Kim Yao @ Tuesday, December 29, 2009
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Links
>Class Blog
>Hui Ping
>Sze Ling
>Drima
>Evonne Tay
>Nishan
>Zhi Xun
>Olivia
>Caleb
>Clarice Ang
>Pearly Ang
Archives
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Quotations of this blog is from: www.mrbrownshow.com
The particular podcast is >here